Sunday, March 14, 2010

Flyer, Progress Chart, Powerpoint Quiz

Honestly, I had never bothered to create a flyer for any purpose. However, now that I have spent the time to do it, I understand the worth. I'm not sure I would consider using a Word program to create one in the future, as there are apparently more efficient programs available on the internet for free. That being said, I now have the knowledge to create flyers, which is important.

The progress chart made with excel was interesting. Excel is capable of much, especially in the hands of someone skilled in using it. I am not skilled in its use. Ultimately, the uses I would find for it would be extremely small in scope; therefore, I would likely get more benefit from just using one of the programs available online for tracking grades and students' progress.

The Powerpoint quiz is an interesting idea. It is something that I wouldn't likely have considered using on my own. I like the idea of an interactive quiz. I do not care for the Powerpoint program. If there was maybe another way to effect an interactive quiz without the use of Powerpoint, I would definitely consider it for use in a classroom. Of course, that's assuming that computers are adequately available for student use.

1 comment:

  1. Pyran,

    I am glad that you realize the usages of these tools after finishing these projects. You will find the usage of these tools in your class if you get familiar with their different functions. Please add the project link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete